Monday, December 25, 2006

Welcome to my blogspot...

Why blog? Why blog you ask??? Well, (number one) because I have much to say. My mind never quite stops. I have lots and lots of random thoughts as well as a mulitude of philosophical ponderings. Maybe (number two) if I put them out there into the air for others to read and share, I'm SURE it will give me the opportunity to discuss things more with others and get them out of my head!! I LOVE doing that. Great conversation is stimulating! We all learn from each other even in conversations every day where we are not seeking an opportunity to learn, it just pops up. Every one brings something to the table, my friends. We need to keep our eyes, our ears and most of all, our hearts open. Quite frankly (number three), I am becoming an internet junky. Oh yes, I am. So welcome to my blog, good people. I'm interested in any and all feedback to my ramblings whether you agree or disagree! Just love the connection of sharing thoughts and ideas and connecting.

My blog is called songbird because as many people who know me already know music is everything to me. I LOVE music. Singing is my oldest and dearest passion besides the people in my life that I love. I will probably be talking about music, lyrics and singers who have spoken to me, inspired me and so on!! I'll leave you with one mantra constantly running through my mind..."so many songs, so little time!"

I look forward to writing on this blog. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!! Now...where to start???

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! I look forward to reading your blogs and catching a glimpse of what's going on in your life. I can't believe it's so hard to stay in touch. I guess that's just life, huh? Anyway, hope you had a fantastic Christmas. I have to work the next few days, but then I have some time off to evaluate 2006 and make a plan for where I'm going in 2007. Speaking of that, time to pick up a new planner! OK, I guess I have a tendency to ramble as well! I hope 2007 is especially good to you and your family. I have a good feeling about it!

Songbird said...

Hi! It's amazing how hard it is to stay in touch!! Welcome 2007...here's to all of us staying a little more organized and a new opportunity to accomplish our goals. Oh...and time for lots and lots of rambling! Our Christmas was lovely, I hope yours was too! Yes, 2007 should be a wonderful year!

michelle said...

Tess,

I think this blog is sooo you. What an awesome way to start out the New Year. Very expressive...I like it.

Songbird said...

Hi Michelle, thanks...everyone needs their space to be them and express themselves for others to hear. It's the voice inside that we often keep quiet depending on the company we keep but it is good to get our thoughts out. I believe there is always someone interested in those thoughts.

Gina said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!! I am so psyched that you've decided to start a blog, because you have so many interesting thoughts and great ideas, and discussing them with you is so much fun!! Awesome!! And expect many comments from me. Let me know if I get obnoxious...

Songbird said...

G, I look forward to ALL the comments you have!! XO

Tim said...

Sunshine,
I am so happy that you've decided to share your thoughts and views with the world. This should be a great deal of fun!

Songbird said...

T~ Yes, I am expecting it to be a great deal of fun. Thank you as always for your constant love and support of all I do!! xoxo

PuffThaMagik said...

This is GREAT! Thank so much for the invitation.
Looking forward to learning and sharing with you...

Songbird said...

puffthamagik....that's awesome!!...hey, looking forward to your feedback (as always)...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.