Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Summer is over..

It's September already. Summer is over and I find myself looking forward to fall. Mind you fall in California is not too much of a change and we are still feeling summer weather but it's really time for a change. Time to feel a chill in the air and put on some warm sweaters and drink warm drinks. I guess being an east coast girl and loving change (LIKE I DO!), it's always welcome to feel the freshness of a new season. Okay, it's also a time to get ambition back and let the laid back vacation like attitude of summer go. I guess I'm feeling inspired. To push in business, creativity, and just overall live life differently come this fall. For some reason, the change in season inspires change in general for me. I don't know why. It just seems like an opportunity to seize. Silly me.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Probably because you grew up in a place that has noticeable season changes. They marked a difference in time because of their intensity. Remember spring and fall cleaning? It's good to feel the itch of ambition driving you to do something new! Ya little New Englander!

Anonymous said...

Я б недодумалса. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-zabora/89-stroitelstvo-zaborov-iz-profnastila.html]ремонт квартир в королеве[/url]