Thursday, October 14, 2010

Never A Dull Moment

This post has nothing at all to do with music. This is my dog, Frankie. She is beautiful, isn't she? My dog vomited in my bath water this morning. Yep. No joke. Fortunately, it was at the foot end of the tub. I'm pretty sure I broke some sort of record getting up and out of the water in a hurry! Yes, a lovely start to the morning. I had been up early for my morning walk with my friend, Lorri and Frankie. Thankfully, I was very much awake to be able to react quickly. Sometimes when we get home from exercise and Frankie is really thirsty and she drinks too much too fast, she's been known to upchuck some water and bits and pieces of whatever is sitting in her stomach at the time. Poor girl! Well, this morning, I must admit, I was slightly concerned as she did it twice before I ran my bath. I considered the risk and then thought no, she had never done anything like that before. When I immersed myself in the warm, soothing water, she was laying calming next to the tub so I thought all would be fine. I was in the middle of shaving my legs when she did it. Nice. I jumped up and exclaimed an expletive or two of course and she just gave me the cutest look in the world...like "Hi, Mom, what's wrong?". She's the best dog ever, I heart her tons and tons. Never a dull moment though.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm STILL laughing at this (almost a week later)!!!

Songbird said...

how can you not? I AM STILL laughing about this. Lol..