Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Songs and more...

I started this blog forever ago with the intention of talking music and lyrics. However, in that time, I found I have so much more to talk about but I haven't been using my voice. In fact, I haven't been listening to near as much music as I used to. Don't get me wrong, I still listen to a fair amount but I have been very much into podcasts lately on the commute to and from work. So much so, that recently when I started singing in the car, my throat started hurting right off the bat. Oh, NO!! Not that!!! I ALWAYS used to sing...I may not have time to rig up the mic at home, but the car concerts were very consistent. So, I realize now...that I can't let that vocal muscles get rusty!! So, I need to get my singing voice back and share more about the other things I like to talk about. Hell, I just love to talk and if that sparks a healthy little repartee, all the better! I have also let far too many opportunities to talk about music and lyrics pass me by. I do my best thinking in my car on my commute. By the time I get to a computer and have the time to write...the moment is over. What I need is a handy little device to record my ideas while I'm driving that automatically converts them into a blog post...does such a thing exist? We gotta get on that invention!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Car concerts!! Hee...Yes, get on that recording thing!! Lyrics Talk, please!! I'm SO in...

Songbird said...

I made myself a promise to try and post at least once a week!